Wednesday, August 02, 2006

evidence i am not a morning person

the skirt i wore yesterday was on backwards, as was my shirt today. when did i notice? when i got home from work, after the day was done. did i myself even notice it? no, my mother and sister did. can you tell from this example that i am not a morning person? yes.

funny thing is a co-worker complimented me on my skirt, even though it was on backwards!

i find this hilarious/telling: canuckian and i ransacked the cupboards tonight for a late-night snack; we came across a box of fortune cookies (i don't even know how we came about these, as you would normally NEVER find fortune cookies in my house) and one of my fortunes tonight (as i ate many) said "you will become better acquainted with a co-worker", HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...don't i wish! that fortune had better come true, and with a particular co-worker, STAT!

CET :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wenz, what happened to your resolve?!...one fortune cookie and it all goes out the window!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Fortune cookies!!!!! All I find in my house is SmartFood popcorn..not that I'm complaining but it's not as fun as fortune cookies.

We needs to goes out sometime.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

sue: my ardour has tempered somewhat and for the most part my resolve is holding fast...i just have slight, ever so minute moments of weakness, that's all... :o)

yes styx, we will go out soon!

CET

kiwigirl said...

Hey CET and C :)

CET - come back to londontown soon!

xxx K

J.L said...

your hardships will be the gateway to a new future.