Wednesday, May 30, 2007

tantilizing tidbits for tan

- during our first drinks date, londoner would sneak kisses on my neck and cheek; he also held my hand and kissed my palm (which i find so unbelievably sexy - it made me melt);

- our first proper date consisted mostly of us walking around in the rain and talking (after a lovely dinner at a tapas restaurant of course); we stood in the park and then stood outside the gate to my flat for hours, just kissing and chatting away;

- the kitchen wasn't the only room in the flat that heated up when he came over to cook me dinner...all i will say is mmmmmhmmmmm...

CET :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, he sounds like a keeper! glad to hear you're happy!

Anonymous said...

Mon Dieu!
I mean...SNAP!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear more!

J.L said...

Tapas ...

Is it Tape-az or Tap-ass?

And when I say the later, I don't mean tapping ass.. i just want to know how the word is pronounced.

eg. from the comedy "The IT Crowd"

I just got back from Taipei, things are different now. We had a talk.

Hope your head cold is gone.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

hahaha, when pronouced it sounds more like tap-ass, though with a longer, less nasally "a" and a shorter "s" sound than ass.

i hope the "things are different now" is a good thing for you and not a bad thing!

head cold's gone, replaced with a tickly cough.

hope you're well. x

CET :o)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! oh man. you are such a maneater.
keep 'em coming!