Tuesday, December 02, 2008

no imagination to even think of an appropriate title!

a lovely cupcake a friend surprised me with, as i was feeling a little under the weather and she thought a whole load of chocolately, sugary goodness would cure me. no cure alas but it was tasty, tasty, yummy goodness:



the graham norton show last wednesday! reese witherspoon, paul o'grady and the ting tings were guests. it was my second time to a taping of the show and like the first, it passed by in a flash!



kitty cat! here is one of my landlord's cats hanging out on my desk while i was trying to do homework (or reading blogs, whatever!). he likes to sit on my lap while i'm in front of the computer. i like it because he's like my little radiator:



i stumbled upon a warehouse in my neighbourhood that's been converted to a viennese cafe/bar/craft space/theatre space/music space/general place for artsy-fartsy-ness. i found a lovely dragonfly brooch for a couple of quid! bought a book of illustrations from this cute, painfully shy guy who poured his heart into his illustrations but couldn't look me in the eye for longer than a second. i swear he wouldn't know what flirting was if it came up and punched him in the face. pity.



it's december! i have a couple of deadlines next week that i have to meet, on top of my two jobs and classes and such; all i want to do right now though is sleep. tomorrow, tomorrow i'll get crackin'...

CET :o)

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

That's a beautiful brooch - I love dragonflies.

Puss

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

thanks. it was only 2 quid!