Thursday, April 27, 2006

update

there's a guy next to me in the computer lab playing sound clips from south park. hilarious.

observations:

- three ladies dressed in pastel colours: pink, baby blue and light yellow. the way they were walking together reminded me of the three fairies from 'sleeping beauty'. i know the third fairy in the movie was dressed in green but still...

- a tall, distinguished-looking gentleman wearing a bowler hat, riding a bicycle

another disclaimer about running marathons:

okay, thanks for all your support! however, i will start with baby steps in the form of 5km runs, and then work my way up from there. my training package still hasn't arrived yet...

i was hanging out with some classmates on tuesday...one of them made dinner - shepherd's pie but with lamb mince instead of beef, topped with mashed potatoes and butternut squash; dessert consisted of homemade pear and wine upside down cake, MMM...talk about ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! the five of us cleared every morsel and crumb. when i think about the shepherd's pie i can still imagine what it tastes like, ughhhh...

date update:

i still haven't called the guy for a second date yet (long story), but he did email me asking if we could meet up this weekend...we will see...as for the french-canadian, still haven't heard from him since our initial online chat. i don't know if he's still on vacation or what?

i'm off for a curry!

CET

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you seriously going to pass up the free trip to Amsterdam??? HELLO!!! Amsterdam!!! You just got through saying how fun it was! Well, if you're not interested, tell him to pay for my transatlantic and I'm meet him in Schiphol...for that number of miles, I am a sure thing. I'll even shave my beard.

J.L said...

Aren't those "free trip" things suppose to be like unsaid sex get aways? like "I know this ranch out in the country, maybe we could spend a weekend there and get to know each other". Isn't that like code for.. I wanna just do you? I dunno.. you tell me.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

i agree with you jason, that's why i said no!