Sunday, September 07, 2008

let's fly away

i should be sleeping right now as my flight back to london is in less than eight hours.

i've been away from london for so long that it feels like i'm starting over again.

feeling a wee anxious, a bit sad - a post about how friends disappoint will be forthcoming - but at the same time excited and ready to move on to the next chapter of my life. it's my fourth year! my last year of school! so much to say about that.

okay, okay, must get some shut-eye. next time i blog i'll be back in blighty.

kisses,
CET :o)

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Safe journey.

Puss

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

thanks puss. made it to london safe and sound but am now actually in glasgow until thursday - will explain in an upcoming post - all i can say for now is please wish me luck!

hope you're well,
CET :o)