Friday, July 07, 2006

hmmm...



i went out last night. ate food, walked, talked and laughed. laughed a lot. i liked it. it was good times. hope to do it again soon!

go france go! go france go! i'm going to be somewhere in little italy this sunday and i guarantee you it's going to be complete madness...CANNOT wait...

got my marks today in the mail finally, not too good but not too bad either, just as i expected. as usual my biochem mark was lower than my chem mark but i don't mind, i'm just glad i passed, seeing as how absolutely shite i was at studying this past term! yeah!

looking forward to the weekend...

CET

p.s. i love walking my dog after dinner - setting sun, gentle breeze, doggy trotting happily along - i think it's bliss...

p.p.s. there he is getting 'attacked' by his rubber chicken!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who took the cutest picture EVER of Chili? Yeah dat's right, ME! He's so cute, I can't stand it!

Anonymous said...

OMG! And that's the reason I want a dog.

Anonymous said...

pfft France....
GOOOOO ITALIA!

hmmm it's strange seeing Chili not jumping around.

-Patrick