Thursday, July 27, 2006

*sigh*

thank you for all your suggestions and advice folks, i really appreciate it!

what am i going to do, you ask? well, some people say that if i tell him how i feel i might be 'burning bridges' so to speak, as things might end up getting really awkward, leaving me without a relationship or even a friendship! muttonface said i should just relax and be myself around him (which i wasn't really, at least not 100%, because of this crush), and get to know him more as a person...things might not work out this summer (or at all in fact), but at least i'll have gained a friend.

we had lunch today and it was nice; we didn't head back up to the office right away but instead walked around downtown a little. i like how we can talk but there are times where we're silent and it's comfortable. perhaps this is a generalization, but i do find that with a lot of guys i've met, they do have a tendency to talk about themselves and never ask questions to the person their speaking to. it's always me asking the questions, creating the conversation, moving it along...maybe it's because i tend to talk a lot while others don't? perhaps they're just narcissistic? can you tell i like using that word, and that this post is starting to sound like crap? i feel like i'm writing in my strawberry shortcake diary from when i was little, spewing nonsense about my silly, schoolgirl crush...must stop before i make myself barf...BLAHHHHH...

i still find myself daydreaming about him for the rest of the day though, sigh...

CET :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, guys do talk about themselves and rarely reciprocate conversation-I second that notion!

Anonymous said...

I tend to ask the other person the questions.

Anonymous said...

Hey CET
I've always enjoyed your blog more than anyone else's. Oh believe me I've gone through similar "crush" phases and I feel hearing about someone else's not only is interesting but perceptive. So you go Girl!!!