Friday, February 02, 2007

a pint for you and a pint for me...

i'm done exams, woohoo! all in all i think they went well.

busy busy though right after; had lunch at my coffee shop (hottie still wasn't there, i'm getting worried...), a quick wander around spitalfields again and then home to meet evil hypnotist. had a good chat in my room while i was packing for dublin. JUST managed to get to the airport before the check-in desk closed (tip: when travelling to airports around london, ALWAYS give yourself more time than you think you need because trust me, you'll need every second) and then boom, on the plane and an hour later in dublin to meet tan.

slept in today until 1:30pm, it was so sweet. haven't done that in goodness knows how long. didn't do much today, in the car mostly with tan and her man driving around the city. had a yummy portobello mushroom burger at the porterhouse, a brewery as well as a chain of bars. checking e-mail now before heading out drinking with tan and some friends later on tonight. went for a drink last night from the airport too; the irish are serious about their drinking!

scottish guy update: not much to update other than we didn't end up meeting up on tuesday as he was busy and i really needed to study. he wants to see me when i'm back from my travels so i guess we'll see what happens then!

CET :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, isn't the Porterhouse in Edinburgh the place where I got food poisoning? That bar sounds so familiar...

Just got back from the movies with the Skinnes...ah, good times - I'll share with you when we chat next. Have loads of fun - kiss an Irishman for me!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...you're in Dublin. How long? I love these adventures that you're having.