Wednesday, February 20, 2008

change

i'm leaving london for toronto today. i'm starting a research project back home, although it will count towards my degree here. just finished packing my life up (how did i acquire so much?). my bed beckons.

whether i leave toronto for london or london for toronto, every single time i feel like i'm leaving just when things are good. like michael buble's song, "home", "it's like i stepped outside, when everything was going right."

don't get me wrong, i love going home, but i will definitely miss my londontown. here are some pics from the last few days:



Brockwell Park



View of the London Skyline from the Southbank



Christchurch in my beloved Spitalfields

goodbye london! hello toronto!

CET :o)

2 comments:

RandomPinkness said...

Ahhh bugger and I was going to see if you were free when I was in London too. Och well, Have fun back in Canada! :D

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

thanks RP, it would've been great to meet up. one day! :o)