Tuesday, February 26, 2008

holy mutha

it's fair to say that i'm overwhelmed.

today was my first day at the centre where i'm doing my research project. met with most of my supervisors and fleshed out what's going to happen/what needs to happen in the next three months i'm there. all of my supervisors are bloody brilliant (i.e. friggin' smart), but one in particular left me slightly quaking by his genius. actually, it was watching the speed at which his mind works added to all the tech-speak pouring out of his mouth, directed at me, that left me feeling exhausted just listening to him.

i need my shower and i need my bed. my brain is fried.

eek.

CET :oS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem--you're equipped to handle it. Didn't you go to some sort of University or something?

So you're home for a few months, eh? Hopefully I can hop up there for a weekend in the near future. We're heading down to New Orleans this weekend for a conference; serious business happening right now and it climaxes next week. Hopefully I don't climax while speaking to potential clients at the trade show. Eeeeeeeew.

Keep at it, just remember that hard work ALMOST makes up for inferior intelligence (damn, I gotta get back to that data analysis)...