Saturday, February 14, 2009

done and dusted

hello! i'm back from the exam dead!

three weeks of miserable torture and i am finally done. thank GOD! seriously. i feel like my life's been handed back to me. free from the shackles of my desk, i am now able to venture back out into the world and interact with other humans. sweetness.

had a lovely afternoon ramble around the local park/cemetery with my friend model boy. it was hauntingly beautiful and i wished i had brought my camera. i will definitely be going back to take some pictures. i also came across a tombstone with the phrase "he exchanged time for eternity". i like that.

i bought a work of art! i saw this about a week ago and fell in love with it instantly. the colour, the detail and the solitude of the figure moved me. after a quick email exchange with not keith i am now the proud owner of the piece! it came in the mail today. my landlord's going to frame it and when it's done i'll show you.

and...i'm going to greece during the easter break! i am beyond excited. my sister booked her flight and wanted me there as well - we'll be visiting a friend who lives in athens whom we haven't seen in almost 6 years! i feel very blessed because this is only possible through the use of my sister's credit card. THANK YOU! MWAH! x

i am happy today.

CET :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dat's right, whoz yo suga mama? Hehe ;o) CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello CET. Just wanted to say thanks for your good wishes, and a big thank you for buying the pic. Meant to mention: it is the first time I've sold a pic privately. I've done commissions and requests, but I've never drawn something and have someone ask to buy it. Anyway, hope you continue to enjoy it, and I look forward to seeing a picture of it hanging in its new home.