Wednesday, July 04, 2007

disappointment = lesson learned

i was talking to a friend tonight who recently got "played" by some boy. it got me thinking about my own experiences and i re-read my posts on scottish guy and londoner.

i must say that while it can be sad, frustrating, VERY disappointing and at times downright horrible, i have learned so much from both my good and bad boy experiences; there is something to be said for that old adage, "if it doesn't kill you it only makes you stronger".

i think the worst feeling though is the feeling of disappointment. i think that sucks more than any of the other feelings, for me at least.

chin up girlie! have fun with the firefighter at any rate...

CET :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

!!!

Don't sound so disappointed... striving to understand other people is a life-long task! The short answer is they suck, but there are enough exceptions to the rule that I think the complete solution is far more complex.