Friday, July 27, 2007

khota

Dear Office Boy,

You are a dickless wonder. Yes, you.

We slept together on two separate occasions over the span of a week, almost a year ago, and you feel the need to act like this?

I will not be attending our mutual friend's party as a favour to her; she is the hostess and I do not want to add worry and discomfort to her other duties, however fun it would have been to see you squirm.

Whatever it was that I found attractive about you back then clearly does not exist.

I know they say you should never burn your bridges, but consider this one burnt to the ground beyond recognition.

Adios.

Yours very sincerely,

CET


NOTE: no i did not send this to him, however much i would have liked to; he wouldn't have understood anyway. i did however remove him from my facebook friends list, and that feels oh so good! :o)

No comments: