Wednesday, February 01, 2006

another exam bites the dust

it went really well today, except for the DUMBEST mistake i made on one of the questions...i won't go into it as it's chemistry and most people will read it and think "wuh?" - not to say my readers don't know chemistry, but it's really a moot point. anyhoo, i'm glad another one is over!

SO typical: so i'm standing outside the exam room with a friend; out of the corner of my eye i see "oprah" studying furiously, trying to read and cram as much as possible. i just KNEW she would come up to me and ask me questions, and sure enough, she taps me on the shoulder and launches into "what's this and this and how do you know this and this, and BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

now, i don't mind helping people AT ALL, but there's a difference between helping someone who is nice to you, and helping someone who has bitched you out once before, and is only talking to you because you know the answers and she doesn't. i don't want to be used like that. so i answered her as quickly and succinctly as possible, then my friend and i made a dash for the bathroom. when i left she said "sorry, am i freaking you out?" and i'm thinking "no, unlike you i know my shit, i just don't want to help you when, at this point, you can't be helped." if this comes across as bitchy then so be it - i think she, of all people, deserves some of my bitchiness.

my last exam is tomorrow, WOOHOO! pharmacology and physiology. bring it on...

CET

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Argh! I hate people like that ,they get on my nerves so much. If you just don't know your material, give up. There's no hope. I wish you would have said that to her...oooh...evil..