Wednesday, February 22, 2006

my girl, my girl, my girl...

...talking about, my girl - my girl!

went to the a student pub with some classmates tonight - the boyfriend of one of the girls is visiting from overseas - had typical bar fare (lots of crap food for a cheap price! yeah!) and played pool. i had a "pool shark" moment where i sunk four balls in a row and thereby cleaned the table, SWEET! felt way proud of myself. i think i play pool better when a little bit boozed...i think less about my shots and just go with it.

ooo, chatted with model boy a lot tonight. he was my pool partner (we were playing teams) when i made all those good pool shots - when we won he kissed my hand! HA! so cute...

there was a dj spinning some records, but then he turned on the karaoke machine and started belting out the tunes! how random is that? the evening then became a "student karaoke night" - the most hilarious part was four guys singing "two become one" by the spice girls. they had me in stitches. another guy sang "my girl," hence the title of this post. it's still playing in my head...

tomorrow is a full day of work and school, oh joy!

here's the latest picture of my dear chili dog - he went to get groomed on saturday and looks pretty spiffy, all nice, white and clean. i miss him to bits. my mom says he can do lots of tricks now, like give you his paws one by one, rollover, sit, stand on his hind legs, etc...i call him our "king puppy" because he's treated like royalty - just the other day my cousin bought him three new toys, and my aunt made yet another big fleece pillow for him to snuggle into when keeping my grandma company by the sofa.



what an absolute cutie!

CET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's sooooooo cute! Even tho I saw him 2 months ago, he's cuter than before. I do better at pool too when a bit drunk...I wonder if that's a girl thing?? OOOHHHH.kisses on the hand...I don't get those anymore.

Anonymous said...

Oh, our puppy!!! God, I miss him!!! I miss you too, hehehe ;o)