Saturday, February 25, 2006

flashback

so after riding the tube with the friday night drunks and stepping over pools of vomit, i am finally home from watching evil hypnotist's film premiere! it was very, very, very well done. i loved the humour, but that's just evil hypnotist's own humour shining through, and i've always loved his sense of humour. i had already seen a rough edit of the film a little over a year ago, but it's really come together - the music (all original pieces by the hypnotist's sidekick) suited the film perfectly. it's moments like these that make me wish so much that evil hypnotist "makes it" in the business, and can make films for a living.

went shopping along oxford street this afternoon for a few accessories to go with my dress for tomorrow's midsessional ball. my dress is dark blue with tiny white polka dots, made of silk and with a halter neckline. all my accessories are fire-engine red: earrings, bracelets and red flowers for my hair. can't wait (especially for the food)!

goodnight,
CET

oh, and it was really strange to see the faces of the people i used to work with at the science museum...i'll write more on that later, my bed beckons...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow CET...

Balls...film premieres...you're really running in fancy social circles now, huh? Soon you'll be slurping down champagne and caviar at faaaackin' Buckingham Palace! Steady on; I hear the royalty is not to keen on having their bearskin rugs yacked on!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a pretty dress! Where did you get it? Hey, now I have a coat and you have a dress - we're even. Tell evil hypnotist congratulations for me - he's going to be big some day!

Can't wait to speak to you soon. My dilemma last night wasn't pools of vomit, but choosing between a German, a Frenchman and an American to flirt with ;o)

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

sillyhead: i am a high-roller indeed! don't worry, i'll use my powers of persuasion to get you into the "club" as well...

canuckian: the dress was from a while ago, you've seen it before. you'll have to let me know which nationality you went for!

CET