Sunday, September 24, 2006

the adventure begins

plane ride: smooth and uneventful - just the way i like it! as per usual i barely got any sleep but i didn't mind; we were flying amongst the stars and i thought it funny that you could see them above the wing but not below the wing. speeding through cotton candy clouds in the morning when the sun broke was cool too; i'll never tire of seeing streaks, wisps and billows of fluffiness as far as the eye can see.

the journey from aiport to final destination is always tiresome and gruelling. i should've asked someone to come meet me at the airport to share the burden that is all my crap but i didn't; my muscles will pay for that decision later.

met up with gabby and it was a joyous reunion! i love how girl talk starts IMMEDIATELY, and exactly where we left off when i left england back in june. dumped my stuff at her place, rested a bit, then off to the S&M cafe for an all-day english breakfast and a much-needed cup of tea. yeah i know, how british of me! the weather here in londontown is gorgeous (surprise surprise!); sitting with gabby at the cafe, the sun streaming down on the teeming life that is london on a sunday morning, i thought to myself "this feels completely right."

CET :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun back in London CET, let us know when you're back on the N/A continent. As always, I hope to get across the Atlantic again and visit you; and as always, if you win the lottery I will not be ashamed to accept an all-expenses-paid European vacation. Good luck with the flathunt!