Friday, September 29, 2006

matchmaking

so i'm at the same pub as i was last night, using their free internet - again. gotta mooch where necessary!

handed over a huge amount of money to pay for the deposit and first month's rent today, that really hurt. being poor sucks ass! i will try not to complain though, as i am living in a great city and am privileged enough to get an education.

so one of the managers at the pharmacy where i work part-time has been rentless in his matchmaking for me; all last year he was trying to set me up with another part-timer that worked a different day than me. i humour my manager because he is just so sweet and nice about it and is a pleasure to work with, but i don't know about this whole matchmaking business. anyway, i'm to head over to the pharmacy this afternoon to say hello to my manager as well as my match, as he is working today. maybe we'll hit it off but for some reason i doubt it. oh well, no harm in trying i guess!

i'm off to my lovely coffee shop near spitalfields this afternoon with vij - i want to show her my favourite place, as well as check out whether coffee shop hottie is still there. it's funny, reading my blog you'd think all i do here in london is blog and check out boys! sad, but slightly true...

CET :o)

5 comments:

J.L said...

As far as I know all you do is drink coffee

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

ha ha ha jason... :o)

i drink tea actually when i'm there, normally with scones, clotted cream and jam.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm clotted cream

Anonymous said...

typo - "rentless" should be "relentless"

Sorry, you know me and proofreading! I'm a geek that way.

I'm so excited about your new flat, it's crazy! It makes me want to visit right now ;o) I wish I could...

FYI - I was at our fav Chinese bakery in Chinatown today and bought egg tarts and those round pastries that you yelled at me for eating the last one this summer, remember? (loh poh bang). They didn't have any "horseys" though.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Home for CET!!! Your flat doesn't have wi-fi or somebody else's wi-fi that you can mooch off? I hope it does. Now what exact;y is clotted cream? I sounds a tad bit like a disease.