Saturday, January 26, 2008

coming down to the wire

four days until my first exam, it's getting close...i just want these horrid things over with! i will be happily viewing the world through beer goggles on friday afternoon, shaking my booty to cheesy music like i've never shaken it before. oh yes, mark my words.

the last time i took a walk i made sure i took a picture of the roof of this house:



how cool is that? not something you see everyday. i wonder what possessed the owner to build that?

here's another picture of my current hood though it was taken a while back, late last year:



i love the sky in that picture.

i was so bad today, i was surfing the net reading all my usual blogs when i came across a jewellery website (based in australia) and ended up buying a necklace! it was on sale and will be in my grubby little paws in seven days' time. i think it's beautiful, and will post a pic of me wearing it when it arrives! talk about procrastination costing you.

okay, back to revision! i am such an exciting girl on an early saturday night.

CET :o)

3 comments:

RandomPinkness said...

I am so sure I have seen that house in an episode of Waking the Dead, that beeb drama with Trevor Eve, I can even vaguely remember what happens in the episode I *think* Peter Capaldi, was the owner meaning it was 'The Fall'. Oh dear God I am so sad.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

hahahahahaha...i have no idea what you're talking about! you sound like you know your beeb dramas very well though. :o)

RandomPinkness said...

imbd helped all I could remember was it was the guy who played the Angle Islinton in Neverwhere, he seems to be in like everything. I'm still sad though, in my defense, I only noticed it for the same reasons anyone else would; the funky roof, though why I remembered it so vividly is anyones guess.