Wednesday, January 30, 2008

one down...

...and one to go!

had my first exam today. i did the best that i could and that's that. am so glad that's over with! no more microbiology, woohoo!

am slightly drunk on a fine red wine at the moment...i was so giddy that i got through the first of two brutal exams that i couldn't wait to drown myself in red wine...mmm, wine...

watched "what women want", you know that film with mel gibson and helen hunt? ugh. i've seen that movie already but it's one of those things where it's on tv and you can't be bothered to change the channel...anyway...god, do i have a problem with it or what?!? like women even think of half of the crap that they think of in the film...i was telling my flatmate (male) that women only think of these things when actively psychoanalyzing a particular situation, geez...it's not like we think of men all the bloody time. and i think as a guy it would be an excellent skill to have, knowing what women want - no games, no bullshit just everything straight up - men always complain about not being able to read a woman's mind so now here's their chance! i would love to be able to read a man's mind, even for just one day...i'm sure there wouldn't be much there that i didn't already know (hahahahahahahaha)...sex, sex, and more sex, yadda yadda yadda...whatever, anyhoo, that was a crap film but i still watched it nonetheless, in my wine-induced haze...

now "weird science " is on, god i love john hughes...

gonna take my last gulp of the red wine, mmm...

CET :o)

6 comments:

RandomPinkness said...

See this is what you get for choosing a proper subject, microbiology pffft, give me my wishy washy slacker course any day of the week. :D Good luck with the next exam.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

not only was it on microbiology, but there were also questions on cancer, pharmacy practice, parasitology, dermatology, endocrinology, inflammation, pharmaceutical sciences and therapeutics. whew, i got tired just typing all that out.

must go revise...final push...argh...

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your last one CET.

Anonymous said...

I was just talking about "Weird Science" the other day...something tells me I would like it less now that I'm in my 30s. Should I take the gamble and rent it? Did you last through it all, or finally give in to the remote control and sleeeeeeep---

Anonymous said...

=> that one was mine (as if there was any mystery there)

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

i don't think i lasted the first five minutes! :o)