Thursday, October 19, 2006

realization

i spent the entire afternoon yesterday at the coffee shop admiring my hottie (discreetly of course - well at least i hope so). oh, and have a cuppa with my evil hypnotist.

when i first got there it was pretty quiet; i thought this would be the perfect opportunity to chat him up and perhaps ask him out. it then dawned on me (i'm not sure why i didn't realise it before) that if anything were to happen and if it all turned to shit, i wouldn't be able to go back to my favourite coffee shop anymore! the horror! i guess this means i will be but a distant admirer from now on.

i think it's illegal to have such gorgeous brown eyes as his. mmm, mocha sweetness...

so many things i could do today; girlwithaonetrackmind is having a booking signing and i really want to go...classmate T invited me to drinks with some of her old work colleagues...whitechapel art gallery is open late on thursdays with free admission too...forro night is tonight as well...what should CET do? it's like those old "choose your own adventure" books - what will happen next? only you can decide...

CET :o)

2 comments:

J.L said...

I had the same realization too!
But instead of a coffee shop it was at Yummy-BBQ. a korean resturant on Younge.

The cute korean girl always caught my eye. and yet. If I asked her out.. it would have totally ruined the server/customer relation.

So... admiring is nice.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

i've been to yummy-bbq before!

i will admire from afar but if the unthinkable happened and he actually spoke to me, well, i'm not going to ignore him am i?

CET :o)