Wednesday, October 11, 2006

resuming the fancy

my academic tutor gave a lecture to my class today - he is such an engaging lecturer, and i'm not saying this because i fancy him - and then i saw him for a brief chat afterwards. sigh. he has a framed photo on his wall of him playing sports back in the day when he was young and dapper - hot damn, he had a nice set of pipes - there were four gentlemen in the picture and i asked "which one is you?" to which he replied "isn't it obvious? the good-looking one." then i said "no, it's not obvious at all!" :o)

wednesdays are half-days at school; i've been out of class since 1pm. i have capoeira at 6pm so i stayed at school and did some homework (wow!). i'm getting my internet fix now as vij and i decided not to get internet at home until the new year.

hey, i took some pictures of our flat! check it out:



that's my room!



the kitchen (the lighting's a little dim and it looks a bit small, but i like it!)



the bathroom (great power shower although it doesn't look it)



the living room (along with my drying laundry - like the sushi pjs?)

CET :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you speak "English". All we have hear is "aboot".

Like the flat very much. It looks like a great starter for a young couple/family.

You never comment on my site anymore :(

J.L said...

I love the APT.

You have a dresser! And.. tiles in your washroom. And a sink with a single faucet.

Oh the luxuries..