Monday, January 15, 2007

the hell begins

1) my luggage has made its way home! got delivered thursday night, thank goodness; nothing was missing though someone did rummage through it, hmmm...

2) vij got back thursday, yay! glad to have her back at the flat again, as i was going a bit stir-crazy staying in at night doing homework by myself.

3) studying for exams, which are exactly two weeks away, commenced this weekend. i'm already going a little loopy and there's still two weeks to go! i hate this part of school.

4) i've been doing a lot of thinking lately about a lot of things...will need to post some of this crap swirling around in my head soon...

5) jason: you just think my secret was lame because you're not in it! HA!

gotta go!
CET :o)

2 comments:

J.L said...

It's funny because it's true!!!!

lady in the street said...

Dude! I thought there were be juice! You promised me JUICE on facebook!!!