Wednesday, January 03, 2007

new beginnings...

HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR READERS!

after a christmas hiatus from my blog i am back! i hope everyone had a lovely holiday/christmas/hanukkah/kwanzaa/etc. and a fantastic new year!

the end of another year always brings about a bit of personal reflection; looking back on 2006, i can say that it was a very good year. i finished my first year of pharmacy school, worked a summer job that allowed me to meet wonderful people, and it even provided a bit of excitement in the romance department, albeit short-lived :o). one of my best friends got married and another six (six!) couples i know got engaged; i continued with my dragonboat racing and have made many more happy memories. second year of pharmacy school started and i couldn't be happier living where i'm living in london and with who i'm living with; i truly feel blessed!

emotionally, 2006 was much better than 2005. my heart was slighty bruised by office boy, but nothing that couldn't be mended; i continued to drool into my coffee over coffee shop hottie - he has indeed provided me with much fun and fodder for my blog :o) - and i leaped outside my comfort zone by giving a random boy my number! oh, and we mustn't forget forging new limits with french canadian :o).

anyhoo, here's to a fresh new year and clean slate of 365 days to fill with LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

CET :o)

3 comments:

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

oh, and we mustn't forget mr. sillyhead getting married! congratulations once again.

CET :o)

J.L said...

Positive

Anonymous said...

Thanks CET...so far married life has been exactly as it was cracked up to be. We are planning another little honeymoon weekend near the end of January, but for now it is back to work.

This bloody ring gets caught on everything!!! It already looks like I crawled through a mile of gravel under barbed wire fencing. Hmmmm...colourful metaphor, n'est-ce pas?