Thursday, January 25, 2007

relax and be nervous...

today's not going to be a study day.

no running water in the flat from 1:30am until this morning. i wonder why? it got me all worried before i went to bed and then kept me up thinking about the consequences - buying bottled water at the store, going to a friend's house to shower, going to the library to study instead...my thoughts quickly turned apocalyptic in nature and so i had a troubled sleep! my imagination is much too crazy sometimes.

it snowed yesterday and a little bit today, though it's all melted by now. as long as i live i'll never tire of getting up in the morning, looking out the window and seeing everything covered in a lovely blanket of white. i think it's one of the most beautiful things in the world.

countdown to date time today and yes, vij and i discussed wardrobe and settled on an outfit last night. i wonder if boys think about dates as much as girls?

wish me luck!
CET :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wonder if boys fret over what they wear on a date. Boys, comments?

Good luck my dear CET! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Love Canuckian ;o)

Anonymous said...

Boys worry about dates as well. At least I do. maybe less so about the choice of clothing, more about other things.