Wednesday, March 22, 2006

twiddle twiddle

these past couple of weeks have been pretty ho-hum; go to school, come home, eat, watch tv, don't do homework, go to sleep, repeat. i think my brain has mentally shut down; it's already in "easter holiday" mode but the holiday hasn't started yet.

check out evil hypnotist's website, he's put up a showreel of scenes from all the projects he's done and you'll find me in there, though i won't tell you where in the reel i'm in and what i'm doing - you'll just have to watch it for yourself!

the weather here is still friggin'-ass cold, grey and dreary. BLAH! I HATE IT! my journal says "british summer time begins" this sunday, meaning i have to move my clock ahead one hour, but WHERE THE HELL IS THE SUMMER??? i feel like i'm still in the middle of a shitty english winter. BIG POO.

i'm going to bed now. i feel wind-blown.

CET
p.s. thanks to everyone for your support! to show that i'm a genuine geek and that i'm proud of myself (i.e. my moment to brag), i placed 6th out of 180 students in chemistry. it's so archaic (sp?) that they still rank you here! and damn skippy i'm a chemistry nerd, i didn't get no bsc in chem for nuthin'. i guess waterpoo was of some use, right mr. sillyhead? :o)

No comments: