Saturday, June 17, 2006

black stars and sausage

my dad and i were watching the football match between ghana and the czech republic this afternoon; i was cheering for ghana while my dad was cheering for the czechs. it was around lunchtime and i had one italian sausage left to eat; we bet on the sausage that whichever team we cheered for won, that person would get to eat the sausage.

i know i know, quite a lot was at stake - or should i say sausage? hardy har har...

anyhoo, ghana won 2 - 0 (just as i predicted), WOOHOO!!! i did my little victory dance, piercing the sausage with my fork and dancing around like an idiot, just to rub it into my dad's face. he lunged for the sausage and i sprinted away, eating it quickly, he he he...

YEAH GHANA!!!

CET :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine it! Makes me miss home ;o(

By the way, who cares about soccer when the Edmonton Oilers have forced a GAME 7!!! Woohoo, bring it on!!!

Anonymous said...

You;re not my friend anymore. I was betting (yeah, Proline betting) on Czech to win. Can't be friends with somebody who was going for Ghana. Just kidding, but if you wish that Brazil loses, you're out of my life forever. Just can't have that kind of friendship...(again, kidding... to a point.)