Wednesday, June 28, 2006

poo on my thumbs

holy, i blink and five days of not blogging have whipped on by! apologies to my small but faithful core of readers!

job: it is BUSY. crazy busy. the office environment is very go-go-go - i've never been in an office where there's so much pressure from deadlines. millions of dollars at stake, and that's all i'm going to say about that for now.

cousin's civil ceremony: i ended up being the maid of honour! my cousin and his now-wife didn't even bother to pick a best man and maid of honour (don't ask, i don't know why either); when the minister ran through the proceedings with them before the actual ceremony, he said they needed a best man and maid of honour in order to bear the rings, but more importantly, to sign as witnesses to their marriage! my cousin comes out of the room and says 'you, come here' and so i became his fiancee's maid of honour. HA.

it was great to see them get married though, they've been dating for donkey's years. i didn't get emotional but my heart was full; i suppose i understand now why people cry at weddings.

tonight: my uncle made a scene at the japanese restaurant because we were waiting to be seated and no one was paying attention to us. then he proceeds to get drunk on two bottles of sake and ends up in the parking lot dancing to songs on his cell phone, linkin park and avril lavigne to name a few. that's my uncle!

canuckian's coming home tomorrow, WOOHOO!!! i bought her a graduation gift today that is out of this world - if i may say so, i think this is the best gift i've ever gotten her. she said she got me something good too so i'm excited. of course i can't wait to see her as well! if i write this blog for anyone it is for her. i love my canuckian!

mutton face: i called you twice and left two messages on your voicemail. sorry baby, i will try again tomorrow. don't be mad baby, okay? you know who loves you, HAHAHA!!!

time to pass out,
CET
p.s. oh yeah, poo on my thumbs: i was cleaning up the 'nameless dog's' poo, wrapping it up in the newspaper that he shat it on, when i pressed too hard crunkling the paper together that my thumbs pierced the paper and went straight into the poo. nice.

7 comments:

J.L said...

eww poo finger

remind me never to have tapas with you.

Anonymous said...

about 2 years ago, i went to a family friend's wedding and felt like gagging as the minister spoke about how god brought these 2 together, how love was eternal and other eye-rolling stuff about the lord (the groom was christian).. but in the end, i ended up crying anyway. i also cried during the tea ceremony cuz the bride's mom was crying and she's like an aunt to us.

kiwigirl said...

I think I would like your uncle :)

LOL!

Thanks for the msg on my blog ET :) All fine with me. Just family a little sad. Nice to be at home though.

xxx K

Anonymous said...

I love my CET too! Can't wait to see everyone and experience the craziness that is Uncle!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job again! Glad you have a routine and your mind is being kept busy.

Abd that's the reason I DON"T want a religious ceremony. Tim and I have talked about it and we really are against the religiousness. Short and sweet ceremony and then on with the party.

You're uncle sounds like a barrel full of monkeys (do you remember those?). Man those were fun...

So if Canuckian is graduating and you're giving her a present...why are you getting a present? I know you haven't graduated yet..hmmmm...unless....you didn't tell us something...

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

jason: i guess we can't have buffalo wings either :o(

kiwigirl: i hope you feel better too!

styxxx: canuckian bought me something for no reason at all really, just because. her flight's been delayed so many times now; i hope she can get back tonight!

must go call mutton face,
CET

Anonymous said...

poo is better than child vomit