Tuesday, June 20, 2006

:o(

the oilers lost. i was very sad last night. in a funk today. the cup NEEDS to be back on canadian soil, seriously. gary bettman's an evil, evil man.

my uncle and granduncle are here from hong kong for my cousin's wedding next week; my uncle is my mom's younger brother while my granduncle is my grandma's younger brother. let me tell you about my uncle:

he is almost 50.
he wears outrageously flowery/patterned shirts, and leaves the top three buttons unbuttoned.
he wears three massive silver bracelets on one wrist, one of which has spikes sticking out.
he has a big, silver hoop earring in his left ear.
he loves to date younger women; always has, always will.
he jokes all the time.
he's your regular peter pan.

he sounds pretty smarmy but i don't think he's smarmy at all. he is perpetually carefree. needless to say, my uncle is quite the character.

CET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's smarmy? As soon as I saw the silver hoop thing, I instantly thought GAY. But then I remembered the flowered shirt thing...no gay man would wear flowered shirts.


Btw, are you working at sdm?

J.L said...

yeah.. what's smarmy?

I wear floral printed shirts!