Friday, June 16, 2006

randomness

okay, even though i am currently chili's bitch, i will try not to blog about him too much, i mean, even i'm starting to get sick of blogging about him all the time!

you know you live in a rough neighbourhood when:

you're walking a dog that shall remain nameless, and on the pavement someone has etched the words "be good" along with a smiley face, into the cement while it was still wet. that is GHETTO i say...

am off to meet business woman for a thai dinner somewhere at yonge and eglinton, followed by some jazz at the reservoir lounge. i've never been; should be interesting.

can mac users tell me why there are no buttons for 'insert hyperlink' or other functions on blogger, even though these buttons show up if you log on from a pc? ridiculous!

and can mac users please tell me how i can fix my airport so that it gives a new IP address to my laptop (pc); my laptop detects and is logged onto the airport signal but has no connectivity because the mac can't seem to renew the IP address. does this make any sense? i'm typing it out but i don't understand it!

have a good weekend party people!

CET

1 comment:

J.L said...

I like that idea of leaving messages. Especially if they are positive ones.

Sometimes I carry around chalk and draw flowers on walls. Thats because there are no flowers, just concrete.