Friday, October 07, 2005

bad impression

so yesterday a friend and i volunteered to be class reps (well, more like i suckered her into it but whatever)...i knew the professor might point us out in class today, and what do i do? i show up late! and he HATES it when you're late. oops. i would've have come in relatively unscathed but he told me to close the door behind me, hence causing everyone to look up and at me. yikes.

don't worry, this blog won't only be about school, i do have some semblance of a social life! am meeting kl and g tonight to watch the pianist play YET again - three weeks in a row, i think this officially makes us stalkers/groupies - followed by a movie in at kl's place. she's bringing her friend m, who currently has a girlfriend but looks really cute from the pictures kl's shown me. no, no, no, we're not breaking up any relationships, i'm just saying he's cute and if he was available i would be interested.

as for t, went around to his house last night and had a really good, much-needed chat. i feel better about things and i guess it's just one of those "we'll have to wait and see" scenarios, and while i hate waiting and seeing i think it's the best we can do right now. it all sounds pretty cryptic but i don't think i'm ready to be completely open in cyberspace yet! and for those who know t don't even THINK about telling him about this site, PLEASE!!! i will tell him in due time...

CET
p.s. i can check through my sitemeter who's checking out my blog, so send me a shout out if you're on. oh, just remember not to use my name!

2 comments:

kiwigirl said...

He is pretty cute!!! HA!

Anonymous said...

You gals are such frickin' groupies! But ya gotta love those muso types, mmm ;o) Have lots of fun and I'll talk to you soon!

Love you lots!