Thursday, October 20, 2005

to have a life

it's funny how boring life gets when you have to study for a test. i log on to post an entry and i think "what was even remotely exciting about my day today?" absolutely nothing!

this term is strange because we have three weeks of pharmacology, while the rest of the term is nothing but chem and biochem. i therefore had my first chem and biochem lectures today and holy crap, it's all review. straight out of OAC chem and biology (for those in Ontario)! at most it touches upon first year chem at waterpoo. i feel like i'm wasting my time. why couldn't they put me directly into second year? well, i guess it's good to review, seeing as how i took first year chem at waterpoo almost ten years ago. holy crap, ten years! can you imagine? it makes me feel old.

anyhoo, saw girl j for dinner yesterday (boy j = flatmate, girl j = friend). was nice to have a catch-up.

t: half of my friends wonder why/what's so wrong with getting back together with him, while the other half agree with my decision. there's nothing wrong with getting back together with him, but at the same time if i did so it wouldn't feel right. it's hard to explain. it's like a gut instinct you have that you can't ignore...my gut instinct is telling me "TIME! YOU NEED TIME!" so that's what i'm doing, giving myself time.

i'm going to study for a few hours before heading to the KT Tunstall concert. CAN'T WAIT!!!

CET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun tonight with the evil hynotist!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.