Tuesday, October 25, 2005

i feel like poo...boo!

so i think i'm getting sick.

last night i came home from flamenco with a sore throat and achy muscles, not a good sign. i drank cups and cups of some chinese herbal stuff and went to bed at a decent hour and even got a full night's rest, without the upstairs neighbours waking me up like they usually do. i woke up today and the sore throat has lessened but is still there, along with the achy muscles. crap.

i CAN'T get sick, as g and i are throwing a halloween party this saturday! g's letting me borrow her flamenco dress as my costume, well, provided i'm able to fit into it. i've invited alot of the canadians at school (including "oprah"), but we'll see if she comes. i doubt it! see, am i a nice person or what?

i found out from the girl who marked my pharmacology test last friday that i did really well. in your face dr. p! stick it where the sun don't sunshine, along with my lab report!!!

i have a biochem lab in less than an hour, we're extracting DNA from onion. should be interesting...

CET

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Where the sun don't sunshine"? Hahaha.

Hey, I think I'm getting sick too! I have a scratchy throat. Are we twins or something?

DNA from an onion, that's SO cool! Oh, I'm so proud of you my little drug dealah!!

Anonymous said...

Flamenco dancer, that sound like a really cool costume.

Oooh oooh...there was a segment last night on the news about Cold FX, remember that? The pharmacy association of some sort (the one important one) has tested it and now considers it as a real drug. So now, it's actually recommended to be used during cold season. I hope you have that over there. If not, when you come back to visit, pick it up.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

hey styxxx!

wow, they approved cold fx? have you tried it? if it really does work i might have to pick some up when i'm home. my flatmates and i were talking last night about bird flu; under the right circumstances (and it'd have to be really optimal), all it takes for bird flu to jump from birds to humans, and then from human-to-human, is for someone with the flu to have contact with an affected bird...