Wednesday, October 26, 2005

feeling a wee bit better...

my throat's still a little sore but my muscles are less achy which is good...i came home yesterday, took two tylenol and crashed out for an hour and a half. woke up, ate, vegged (as i can't really do homework given my physical state, right?), and then crashed out again. i had better be in tip-top shape by the time my halloween party comes around on saturday!

look at where my priorities are: stay healthy to keep up with schoolwork: NO; stay healthy to party hardy on saturday: YES.

had lunch today with "Mrs. Black" - i'll call her that because she ALWAYS wears black - i used to work with her when i was in london last. i don't know what it is about a good, proper girl chat that makes me feel so much better. we had noodles at the local chinese place near the school. ahhh, noodles...udon noodles...slid down my sore throat like butter...

i'm meeting my friend "Ms. Journalist" (because that's what she does) for dinner tonight in camden. i haven't seen her since christmas! another good catch-up/girl talk to look foward to!

"oprah" still hasn't replied to my halloween invite, hmmm...i'm being nice and extending the hand of friendship, but if she's determined to hold a grudge against me over the next four years we're in school together, then there's not much i can do.

must go home now and do some semblance of homework before heading out to camden.

CET

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh...Halloween Party, have fun (for me). I love girl chats too, having one on Friday (along with lunch of course). For some reason, I don't like OPrah now....not yours but the one on TV....