Friday, November 04, 2005

i can see (somewhat) clearly now...

so after an in-depth discussion with kiwigirl and g last night and a not-so-in-depth discussion with my flatmate j, i have a clearer idea now of what i want and what i need to do regarding t. i won't divulge anything at this point, but i'll let you know the outcome when it happens! it's just nice to finally not feel like i'm in limbo anymore...

must make this quick as i have my chemistry lab in 15 minutes. we're playing with salicylic acid today, ooo...

have a great weekend!
CET

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

reveal your plan at once! Inquiring minds with little social lives would like a hint!
p.s. My first name is no longer Chandler, it's Napolean.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

hey napoleon bing!

i like the name change. as for giving away the details, you will just have to be patient my pretty...

CET
p.s. did you receive my letter?

Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm so jealous of you playing with salicylic acid. It's such a cosmetics item.....Ooooh...tell me what it's like.