Friday, November 18, 2005

today is not a good day...

- people being far too rude than is EVER necessary, especially on a friday morning (i mean, when i say "excuse me" three times can you NOT MOVE YOUR BIG ASS OVER???)
- still waiting for my loan cheque to come through into my account (i.e. I HATE IEFC AND NATWEST)...frustrated to the point of tears
- the stupid keys on this damn keyboard not working, so that in order to type a "b" i have to press it down until my thumb hurts
- making friends with people and inviting them out to stuff, only they don't return the favour
- certain people who "horde" their friends

i am going home to eat and sleep this morning away; hopefully this evening will be better. am meeting the evil hypnotist for a late dinner and perhaps a movie so that's something to look forward to.

argh.

CET

No comments: