Friday, December 02, 2005

the characters in my play

i received a letter last week from a friend back home in t.o., let's call her the "business woman" - oh, and if you read this "business woman", and want a better nickname, then let me know!

in her letter she said it was hard trying to keep track of all the people i mention in my blog, because more often than not i just use the first letter of their first name, and do not give them a proper nickname.

so here, in no particular order, are the people that i've mentioned in my blog (as far as i can remember). you can suggest a nickname for the people that only have an initial, but i hope listing all the "characters" clears up some confusion.

flatmate j - self-explanatory
flatmate s - self-explanatory too
kl, or kiwigirl
"g" - a friend i met through kiwigirl, whom she met through her flatmate
"t" (we all know this is my ex, right?)

ms. journalist
evil hypnotist
classmate t - again, pretty self-explanatory

"j" - a friend i've known since grade 7; she's living in london as well at the moment

that's all i can think of so far. let me know if i've missed anyone. i was going to assign a nickname to those who still have just an initial, but i think that'll just add to the confusion so i'm sticking with their initial, too bad!

in other news, t's throwing me a little birthday dinner party tonight at his flat. that is SOOO sweet of him. it'll be nice.

the girl at the computer next to me was looking at weird diseases on the internet and showed me a picture of a woman who had larvae growing in her boob, over her nipple. can we say GROSS??? i think i'm scarred now from looking at the image. i don't even want to describe it, i think your own imaginations will be sufficient.

CET

No comments: