Monday, December 19, 2005

WE GOT OUR PUPPY!!!

we came home from ferris' horse farm today in time for the arrival of our new puppy...named CHILI!!! yup, he is one hot dog, he he he...oh my goodness, my mom was cradling him in her arms, wrapped in a red fleece blanket...a picture of pure cuteness. we placed him in his new "puppy-proof" area and he was timid at first, but not long after he was playing with us and frolicking about.

my mom taught him how to pee and poo in his little "bathroom corner", and soon enough he was doing it on his own, without any prompting! pretty damn good for his first day.

he had SOOO many visitors too, a couple of my mom's friends and their husbands, not to mention their sons and daughters and even the daughter's fiance! my friends came to visit as well, mr. bing and flo, and we got caught up on each other's lives while chili was running about. AND they all came bearing gifts! chili already has new toys, his first christmas card and a christmas treat. man, i'm already talking like a crazy dog lady. at least I won't be the one to dress him up in stupid clothes, that's my mom's job.

he took a couple of naps because he was all played out; my mom is now sleeping beside him downstairs, as it's his first night away from his mom and siblings.

mr. bing took lots of pics with her digital camera - as soon as she sends them to me i'll post them up!

it's funny how much i love him already.

CET

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HIM TOO!!! Sooo cute ;o)