Monday, December 05, 2005

full weekend

sorry folks, it's a full-on 9-to-5 day today, so before i head to my biochem tutorial, here is a point-form rundown on my weekend activities:

friday:

- birthday dinner at t's place; he made roast lemon chicken with roasted veggies, yum
- he gave me a BIG box of chocolates; the evil hypnotist gave me a lava lamp (cool)
- g was there, this was her first time meeting t; verdict? "he's really cute and can cook too"

saturday:

- went xmas shopping with t's sister, then saw the film, "keeping mum", starring rowan atkinson and kristen scott thomas; verdict? "dark, funny and cute, i liked it"

sunday:

- lunch and market shopping at spitalfields with "american e", the girl who's working in registry in the job that i did when i used to live here
- bought some cool pressies for g (as she's my secret santa); not to toot my own horn but i consider myself a pretty good gift-giver!
- came home, wrapped pressies like a mofo, then went to dinner for the secret santa exchange
- kiwigirl got me, i got g, and g got kiwigirl; all the pressies were AWESOME!!! i am so happy with my gifts and i'm sure they're happy with theirs
- the food: smoked salmon fillet with olive crushed potatoes, followed by a pear and peach crumble with custard = tummy heaven

gotta go! only a week until i'm home!

CET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how all your posts mention food - that's my girl!

When I tell people over here that I can't wait to eat when I get home, they just don't understand ;o) Uhhh, sushi...

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

you know it! :o)