Thursday, December 08, 2005

i am so bummed...

i received an email today from a tutorial agency that i applied to. t is working for them, tutoring students in german, and makes £22 an hour! you can only imagine how much that money would help me. anyhoo, so basically the email says:

Dear Applicant,
Unfortunately your application to become a tutor with the ***** Tutorial Agency has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volumes of applications to our agency we are unable to give individual responses to all applicants.

talk about generic and heartless. what the f do i do now? waterstone's doesn't want me, the tutorial agency doesn't want me - i can't find a job in this city to save my life! it leaves me more worried about money (like i need to worry about money even more) and more frustrated. F*** F*** F***!!!

CET

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that CET ;o( I can't believe they didn't take you, you have so much experience! Have you looked into other tutorial agencies? I'm sure there are others you can apply to. Let's develop a plan of attack when you are home and then you can go get 'em when you are back in London. Chin up!

Anonymous said...

It's not that they don't want you, it's that they don't DESERVE you. It's fate, you're destined to find an even better job. Plus, when you come back, you're probably be needed at SDM.

Anonymous said...

there are tons of temp agencies in town - they are relatively easy to get a job through. that's all i did when i was in london - temp work. you can make around 9 pounds an hour.

Anonymous said...

Ok CET, I talked to RX manager (she passed by my store today and I started talking about how you were looking for a job). She'll be in contact with you soon, so when you come back, you'll probably have a job lined up for you...yay!