Friday, December 09, 2005

last day of term!!!

woohoo, today's the last day of class! can you believe it? it's gone by so quickly (of which i'm actually rather glad). i still have a tutorial and a three-hour chem lab to get through, but it's just nice knowing that in 48 hours time i'll be on the plane back to toronto.

i'm wearing my new white top and earrings that g gave me for my birthday, and am feeling tres cool. it's a boatneck top with a funky silver design on the front. i love how she captured my style so well! anyhoo, enough about that.

thank you to everyone for your support! you're right styxxx, the tutorial agency doesn't DESERVE me - they can stick it! i will go home to re-energize myself and then come back to tackle the new year head on!

i'm having dinner tonight with the evil hypnotist and t, should be nice. hopefully evil hypnotist will be wearing his fedora, so i can try that trick again where you roll the hat up your arm until it lands on your head. some guy was doing that at the boat party and i want to practice.

love you all; for those in t.o., see you soon!

CET
p.s. the skull in the creek has been removed, i wonder by whom?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray!!! Can't wait to see you when you're home...time truly does fly as it feels like you just left.
Lots of Love and two hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

Peeps at Pacific Mall need you...DVD sales are down LOL
Will polish off the hunk alarm...
-Mr. N. Bing

Anonymous said...

Guess what!!! I'll be working one or two shifts at SDM875. I'll keep you posted on the days because I don't know myself yet. Hopefully we can bump into each other before you go back to London. Did RX manager email you yet?