Saturday, May 06, 2006

steady on there fella!

at home now after my first date with the frenchie. all i have to say is this guy is HHHOOORRRNY!!! holy crap. now, before your mind really hits the gutter full force i will make the following points:

a) we just kissed, that's all, but
b) it's pretty damn obvious that he wants more, and
c) i don't know what to do with all this attention!

we hit it off and the conversation flowed nicely; we had a yummy english breakfast at a patisserie, followed by quite a few drinks at a pub down the street. it was pretty obvious that he was attracted to me - he said i look a lot cuter in person than in my pictures, though he qualified that of course by saying my pictures were great to begin with, HAHAHA - he was obvious in his advances, like asking me to sit closer, if not could he sit closer, blah blah blah...three gin and tonics and a pint of beer later (that was just what i drunk!), i still could not move close to him i was that nervous! guys who are that forward excite me but make me really nervous as well. i don't know what to do with such an obvious show of attraction!

it reminds me of when i went to a boy/girl party in grade 6; the boy that i fancied asked his friend to ask me if i would kiss him, as you do when you're in grade 6. sure i had a crush on the guy, but as soon as this crush was reciprocated it freaked the hell out of me! i ran upstairs to the kitchen and called my dad to come pick me up. how sad!

the kiss itself, at the end of the date by the subway station, was a little awkward. i think i'm a shy kisser because i sure as hell don't open my mouth up that wide when i first kiss someone! holy mick jagger batman! or am i out of the loop? is kissing like that standard in this day and age? whatever happened to starting out with small, delicate kisses and then working your way up to open mouth and tongue? anyhoo...

will i see him again? probably. for all my fears, it is quite exciting. can it come at a worse time? no - i SERIOUSLY have to start studying for exams, and am so busy anyway all the way up until exams are over, after which i come home for the summer. i think i'll have to tell him to cool his jets and slow down just a bit!

CET

No comments: