Monday, January 30, 2006

day of reckoning...

in biochemistry that is!

i have my biochem exam in two and a half hours...

it should be okay, i'm just glad it's finally here because that means NO MORE STUDYING! well, until wednesday when i have my chem exam, and then thursday when i have my pharmacology/physiology exam.

get this: apparently there were rumours floating around that people were going to cheat by going to the bathroom to look at their notes...the registrar caught wind of it and now we're not allowed to use the bathroom during the exam! if it is an emergency, an invigilator (or proctor) must accompany you to the bathroom, but you have to LEAVE THE DOOR open so they can see you at all times!!! like i really want someone watching me take a piss, right...

yesterday ex T came by and surprised me with a lucky envelope for chinese new year...they're normally red but he didn't have one, so it's a normal envelope that he wrote in red marker and drew pictures on. he even printed off "happy new year" in chinese characters and taped it on the envelope. he is just so sweet. it's moments like these that throw my emotions into a tizzy...

okay, last minute cramming, i mean, review, must commence!

CET

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck on your exams CET. I am sure you're do well. Also, Happy New Year.
That was so sweet to T to do that.

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

hey nunuk, thanks! aside from a few mistakes here and there, i think i did pretty well. just glad i don't have to look at my biochem notes again.

yeah, that visit and gift from T really shook me. i don't know what to do or think or feel anymore!

CET