Tuesday, January 10, 2006

sleepyhead

well, i got a whole five hours sleep last night, an improvement from the 2-3 hours i got on sunday. didn't go to bed until 2am, as i was watching "the matrix" on tv, and doing my biochem lab report at the same time. i am so bad for that, doing homework in front of the tv. i really have to get my act together and start taking this studying business seriously!

"the matrix" is such a good film, whether it's the first time you've seen it or the 31st. even though all the movies nowadays use the same type of computer-generated effects as in "the matrix", it was the first of its kind. for me it parallels "terminator 2" and the memetic poly-alloid (how geeky am i that i still know the name of that robot) - no one had done anything like it before.

so the "numbers" game generated some interest i see! i think it's funny how some people (i.e. kiwigirl) find it amazing that i can still count the number of guys i've kissed! what would you say your "kiss number" would be kiwigirl, if you could estimate? is it in the tens of thousands? hehehe, you know i'm joking...

saw e-mail today briefly, as she stopped over in london for a few hours before continuing her journey back to south africa. we saw each other quite a few times over the holidays, and when we hugged today it was sad because i won't be seeing her for quite some time now. :o(

got an update from my mom regarding chili: monday was his first day without my parents all day, as they went back to work. he cried alot and didn't eat his breakfast at all, poor baby! my grandma ended up hand-feeding him and letting him play in the family room, only for him to piss and crap on the carpet. nice. he had an exciting weekend of walks and a trip to the pet store to meet other dogs. sooooo unbelieveably cute! i'm so sad i'm missing chili growing up. it's funny because canuckian and i call home more now, not to chat with our parents but to get updates on how chili's doing!

anyhoo, best get on with my e-mailing, before heading to classmate t's place to study perhaps.

CET
p.s. if any guys read this, it would be interesting to know what your numbers are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a) 13? more or less.

b) 4

c) 7

i guess i fit somewhere between quality & quantity, huh? i have to admit the # for c would be higher if i hadn't lost my virginity so late in the game (early 20s). i had a slutty fun period for awhile but it's toned down a lot since then, though i am currently eyeing a certain somebody as a possible fuck friend!

i'm your secret TO friend! ;) email me if you know (i'd rather remain anonymous for this comment. hint: i know e-mail!)

Anonymous said...

p.s. i'm a girl.

Anonymous said...

oh woops, i thought a meant in total. in that case, deduct b+c from a. somewhere around there.. those are the ones i can remember anyway!

kiwigirl said...

I don't know why quantity can't also be quality. My 'number' is higher than yours, but except for a brief indiscretion with the republican late last year - i dont' sleep with people unless I know its going to be good. Well I haven't since I turned about 23, and before that - I hadn't slept with many people.

As for kissing - I have absolutely ZERO idea how many people I have kissed. I can tell you how many girls - hows that? HA! (3). No idea re guys. I started kissing at about 11 - and my memory isn't that good. Last year I can tell you I kissed 6 (i think). I'm going to blog about this now.