Wednesday, January 11, 2006

hmmm...

i've been missing the act of kissing lately. i feel a good snog session is what i need right now. that feeling was intensified today when i saw my academic tutor teaching a class - grrr! some days he looks really haggard (he's a workaholic), but today he was looking really good and i just wished he wasn't my academic tutor for an afternoon so we could get it ON!

i think i like him because even though he's older, he's got this boyish mischievousness about him. i wonder if it's really obvious to him that i want to jump his bones?

other than that not much to report, spent last night at classmate t's flat studying for exams. we had take out chinese and i ended up staying the night.

jetlag's improved somewhat, got about 6-7 hours of sleep last night so that's good.

as for "me!", were you at the new year's eve dinner at mutton face's house?

CET

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I'm surprised at your language CET....I thought you were this innocent little girl that thought of roses and butterflies and cotton candy...I sure am wrong.
What was I to expect?? You are older...

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

roses and butterflies and cotton candy? i don't think so! i know i look sweet and have my sweet moments, but that's only one side of me...

CET :o)

Anonymous said...

yes i was! we discussed hair.

Anonymous said...

also, i may have a hotttt date tomorrow! eeeeeek!

Anonymous said...

okay, hot date did happen and er, you can change my c answer to 8 now. *blush*