Tuesday, January 24, 2006

hypnotic globs of wax

so today's been a low-key study day. more biochem today; at the moment i'm reading about the citric acid cycle and glycolysis, ooo...exciting stuff i know...

evil hypnotist gave me a lava lamp for my birthday last december, and i finally took it out of its box this week and plugged it in. the blobs really ARE hypnotic; when i want a break from reading i turn my head towards the lava lamp and stare at it for a few minutes, no joke. blobs of wax are keeping me from complete mental breakdown.

is it really wax in there though? that's what someone told me a long time ago.

made a trip to the grocery store (to get out of the flat), and bought the ingredients for a chili, mmm...i'm looking foward to the cooking tonight, another device i use to keep me from studying!

oh, and BOO to stephen harper and the PCs for winning a minority government, BOO HISS BOO!!! and alberta went 100% conservative...i don't want to say it, but it looks like they're on their way to becoming either the 51st state, or their own sovereign country (they'll beat quebec to it i'll bet!).

heaven help us!

CET

No comments: