Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the love of friends

so, as usual, my "study" routine consists of me getting up around 10:30am, checking e-mail, news, etc., having breakfast, and generally puttering around until the afternoon, when my mind has fully woken to tackle the topics of chemistry and biochemistry.

today i watched a biography on anita roddick, founder of the body shop. she is one remarkable woman. i checked out her website after and came across this article; it doesn't read very well, but i like the two lines at the end.

i love my friends!

CET

2 comments:

J.L said...

what does the post have to do with friends?

Canuckian's Evil Twin said...

did you click on my article link? it takes you to a letter on the anita roddick website, written by a friend of her daughter's. the article is about friends.

CET